We’re looking for builders with a flair for creativity.
But it’s not just the code, it’s the journey. Working closely with our award-winning digital and creative team on smart, awe-inspiring online experiences is equally, if not, more important. This isn’t a job, it’s a career. It’s a chance to make your mark.
What’s in it for you? Ample opportunities to create industry-leading digital experiences. And plenty of perks. Like education opportunities to help refine your craft. A fitness allowance to help keep your work-life balance, well, balanced. Outdoor adventures at your doorstep. And who knows, you may even see an iceberg or two outside your window. You’ll also be given the chance to have your work recognized internationally at award shows like The Webbys, Applied Arts, Communication Arts, or Cannes. Did we mention the beer fridge? It’s well-stocked.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working along-side our seasoned Front-End Developer and rubbing elbows with our talented team. You’ll be bouncing genuine ideas off each other and creating a best-in-class experience revealed through websites, web apps, digital ads, email, and social media.
What you’ll bring:
• Experience developing websites and/or other online multimedia.
• Strong sense of design / aesthetics.
• Working knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience working in an advertising agency environment, but not required.
Who you are:
• Passionate for development and design of websites and online multimedia.
• Detail-oriented problem solver and improviser.
• Embrace learning curves / challenges.
• Prioritize a workload.
• Collaborate well with a team.
• Interest in web technologies and trends.
What we offer:
You’ll be part of an outstanding team that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers you to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
• Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
• Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration, and creativity.
• Grow your skills and career through on-going learning opportunities and individual development planning.
Truth to be told, we’ve been at this for a while. So, our philosophy is simple: Hire the best people. Select the best clients. Do the best work.
If you feel like we’re the right fit for you, drop us a line at email@example.com.