We’re looking for a full-time Studio Coordinator with a strong desire to keep projects and people organized and meeting deadlines to a fault. If you thrive in a high energy, fast-paced work environment then we want to meet you!
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working directly with our Director of Creative Production to help prepare project requirements and ensure high quality, production-ready files are produced on time and on budget.
What you’ll bring:
– An understanding and a quick study of the production process and the fundamental tools used to create the work.
– You love and understand how ideas can go from inception to reality and react to all the twists and turns along the way.
– Experience organizing priorities based on project deadlines.
– Working knowledge of project management tools.
– Strong people skills.
– Experience working in a high-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
– Advertising agency experience an asset, but not required.
Who you are:
– Passionate for producing high quality work.
– Detail-oriented, problem solver and improviser.
– Prioritize a workload.
– Great at building relationships with the agency team. A People Person.
What we offer:
You’ll be part of an outstanding team that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers you to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
– Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
– Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration, and creativity.
– Grow your skills and career through on-going learning opportunities and individual development planning.
– Share in our collective success with a competitive compensation package, health & wellness benefits program, group medical and dental insurance, and annual Teamshare profit sharing program.
Truth to be told, we’ve been at this for a while. So, our philosophy is simple: Hire the best people. Select the best clients. Do the best work.
If you feel like we’re the right fit for you, drop us a line at email@example.com.