Jack of all trades needed. Or Jill, for that matter.
We’re looking for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join one of Canada’s top creative agencies.
In this position, you’ll be the face and voice of Target. As the first point of contact, you’ll greet agency clients and guests with a professional image, screen and direct phone calls, and more, all while balancing the need to perform general administrative duties. You’ll coordinate and book meetings and assist in keeping the work area and designated meeting rooms organized and tidy. You’ll sort mail, liaise with couriers, and maintain the office filing system. As part of the Administrative team, you’ll assist other departmental staff and provide effective and efficient administrative support including word processing, data entry, research, and other duties (such as coordinating travel arrangements) as required.
At Target, we play as hard as we work and vice versa. That hard work – and the ability to be supportive and work well with others – is encouraged and rewarded. Our culture is also unbeatable. We have fun, take pride in our work as one of the most awarded agencies in Canada, and welcome smart, talented people who want to do the same.
Qualifications and Key Attributes:
- Diploma or certification from an accredited college or University degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to type 40-60 wpm without breaking a sweat.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Agency staff and clients.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize according to importance and deadline.
- Ability to proactively solve problems, follow directions, and work efficiently while maintaining a positive attitude.
- A self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic, flexible, and reliable team player.
- Interest in the advertising industry.
If this sounds like the sort of career and place for you, please send your resume to email@example.com
We’d like to thank everyone who takes the time to apply for this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.