Wanted: A Graphic Designer with a flair for video
Target is looking for a graphic designer with a strong multimedia skillset and an eye for designing and editing engaging, shareable video content for a variety of mediums: social, broadcast, and agency ‘case study’ videos. If you are inspired by using video, graphics, motion graphics, sound, animation, and other effects to create the best award-winning visual piece, join Canada’s Small Agency of the Year to make your mark.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary with ample opportunities to create industry-leading online and offline experiences. And plenty of perks. Like education opportunities to help refine your craft. A fitness allowance to help keep your work-life balance, well, balanced. You’ll also be given the chance to have your work recognized internationally at award shows like The Webbys, Applied Arts, Communication Arts, or Cannes. Did we mention the beer fridge? It’s well stocked.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be rubbing elbows with our talented creative, digital, and design teams, bouncing smart awe-inspiring ideas off each other and helping to create a best-in-class visual experience for us and our clients.
What you’ll bring:
• Working knowledge of the latest video production and editing software tools, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, and/or Apple Final Cut Pro X.
• Strong sense of design / aesthetics.
• Ability to take complex ideas and produce engaging and persuasive narrative content.
• Colour correction experience and a track record working in an advertising agency environment is a bonus, but not required.
Who you are:
• Passionate for producing high-quality work.
• Detail-oriented problem solver and improviser.
• Embrace learning curves / challenges.
• Prioritize a workload.
• Interest in the latest technologies and trends.
• Collaborate well with a team.
What we offer:
You’ll be part of an outstanding team that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers you to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
• Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
• Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration, and creativity.
• Grow your skills and career through ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning.
• Share in our collective success with a competitive compensation package, health and wellness benefits program, group medical and dental insurance, and annual Teamshare profit sharing program.
Truth to be told, we’ve been at this for a while. So, our philosophy is simple: Hire the best people. Select the best clients. Do the best work.
If you feel like we’re the right fit for you, drop us a line at email@example.com.