Write code. Win awards. And have some fun along the way.
But it’s not just the code, it’s the journey. Working closely with our award-winning digital and creative team on smart, awe-inspiring online experiences is equally, if not, more important. This isn’t a job, it’s a career. It’s a chance to make your mark.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary with ample opportunities to create industry-leading digital experiences. And plenty of perks. Like education opportunities to help refine your craft. A fitness allowance to help keep your work-life balance, well, balanced. Downtown St. John’s at your doorstep, along with all of the amenities that come with it. And who knows, you may even see an iceberg or two outside your window. You’ll also be given the chance to have your work recognized internationally at award shows like The Webbys, Applied Arts, Communication Arts, or Cannes. Did we mention the beer fridge? It’s well-stocked.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be rubbing elbows with our talented team, bouncing genuine ideas off each other and creating a best-in-class experience revealed through websites, web apps, digital ads, email, and social media.
What you’ll bring:
– Experience developing websites and/or other online multimedia.
– Strong sense of design / aesthetics.
– Working knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience working in an advertising agency environment, but not required.
Who you are:
– Passionate for development and design of websites and online multimedia.
– Detail-oriented problem solver and improviser.
– Embrace learning curves / challenges.
– Prioritize a workload.
– Collaborate well with a team.
– Interest in web technologies and trends.
What we offer:
You’ll be part of an outstanding team that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers you to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
– Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
– Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration, and creativity.
– Grow your skills and career through on-going learning opportunities and individual development planning.
– Share in our collective success with a competitive compensation package, health & wellness benefits program, group medical and dental insurance, and annual Teamshare profit sharing program.
Truth to be told, we’ve been at this for a while. So, our philosophy is simple: Hire the best people. Select the best clients. Do the best work.
If you feel like we’re the right fit for you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org